We specialize in luxury design-build home remodeling from start to flawless finish. Our team provides you with innovative design, exclusive materials, and high quality in-house construction. Our projects include kitchens, bathrooms, addition projects, whole-house remodels, new construction, and more.
"Our designers and construction crews work under one roof as a cohesive team, offering clients peace of mind. We assume responsibility for the project from initial design concepts right through construction, including budgeting, ordering products, obtaining permits, and scheduling the entire project. We're a one-stop shop for remodeling." Owner Leila Douglah says of our design-build remodeling approach.
Design-Build Process: Design Phase
1. Showroom consultation: We start by inviting you to visit our showroom for a complimentary consultation with one of our designers and to browse our various showroom displays.
2. In-home consultation: We will visit your home to look at your project and evaluate the scope of work, and then send you a design proposal tailored to your individual project that lays out the process and fee structure.
3. Design agreement: When you decide to proceed, you will return an executed copy of the design agreement to start the process of design, product selection, and estimating. This includes measuring the existing site, design sketches and ideas, and realistic preliminary cost estimates.
4. Construction documentation & final product selections: If our budget for your project is consistent with your goals and you decide to proceed with the project, we will work together to finalize all material selections and give you a final overall cost for the project. We then create final working drawings of your project, including floor plans, elevations, details, lighting, and electrical plans.
Design-Build Process: Construction Phase
1. Pre-construction: After a contract is agreed upon and signed, we begin ordering all materials for your project. We obtain building permits and establish a project timeline.
2. Construction: Construction begins once permits are obtained. During construction, you will work directly with our construction manager to make sure your project proceeds seamlessly from start to finish. Your designer will visit the job site on an as needed basis.
3. Completion: The design team at Douglah Designs is committed to guaranteeing the successful completion of your project. We value our relationships with our customers both during and after the completion of your project.
Design & Materials Only
Our designers can work with you on design & materials only for partial projects, full remodels, or new construction projects. We invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation with one of our designers to discuss how best we can work with you on design in conjunction with material purchasing.